JetStar.Com : Sponsored Ad

This is especially for those who are residing in Kuala Lumpur and those who are planning to go to Singapore. Not open for those who are residing in Sabah & Sarawak though. That's too bad for me. Heehe XD.

But since JetStar.com is willing to sponsor me & I guess I should advertise their company then. :)

SoO, what are you waiting for?
Go, go and check this website out!
Dying to go ready & explore Singapore?
It's one of the most happening country ever!
Not to mention various events be held every year.

JETSTAR.COM



Check this out!
I think they're giving cheap rates to fly to Singapore from KL!
http://www.jetstar.com/flytosingapore/


Fly Me To Singaporeeeeeeee !!!!!!!

Can ah?

;p

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....