My Say : On a Sunday

Like yesterday, it is just an ordinary day.
The sky is not grey,  it's after all a Sunday!

There's nothing like a quiet, relaxed weekend
on my own comfort zone......

I have been watching the featured videos on MTV Philippines website these past 2days. I am an official member na ngayon. Since I have been having difficulty to sign-up to become a member at MTVAsia.com, I chose to be  a member in MTV Philippines instead. Just wanted to win some free stuffs. Who knows I'm lucky enough right? Hee ;)

"Gusto ko MTV araw-araw!"
As the MTV Philippines tag-line said.
I would say,
"Kung
it makes me masaya,
Bakit hindi diba?"

*smiles*

Here's another yet pictures  of  
Home-cooked Dinner with My Younger Brother

****************








Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck with winning the MTV prizes... :0
Anonymous said…
Hope you win some stuff! ;-)

Those photos of food... *stomach growl*
Eudora said…
Kenny M & Dino - Thank you guys! I hope I will win too! *fingers crossed* ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....