The Red Devil in Me

You know what makes my day TODAY?

MANCHESTER UNITED VS CHELSEA

GLORY, GLORY
MAN UNITED WON !




*screams excitedly*

WoOhoO!!!!!!!!!!
sorry Chelsea fans,
i just had to.


*evil grin*



Picture credit: ManUtd.Com

United: Kings of Europe!

Edwin van der Sar was the hero as United were crowned champions of Europe for the third time after a dramatic penalty shoot-out victory over Chelsea at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow.

Taken from the Official Website - ManUtd.Com

Read more *here*


She hardly kicks a ball.
Let alone plays a sport.
That describe me.
Anyone who knew me would certainly know that.

I know I don't pretty much watch football match anymore. Well as a kid back then I did. I feel more or less a closet fan or supporter right now. The late nights, early mornings. These days I don't even care what a television set means. Seriously.

I may seem to act as if I could not be bothered about it. But I still know what's happening a bit on the football arena.

I guess my heart is with Manchester United after all.
And the England team as well.
:)

I have been a fan of the European football league since I was 8 or 9. Those days I would go crazy  buying those UK magazines and not forgetting the official magazine for MU. I'll spend my money just to get those posters of Ryan Giggs, Becks and yeah, I'm a big fan. Bits of piece of information I need to know. 
You might be thinking....
"What? It's expensive lah!"
Yeah, I know.  It's in Pound.
Heck, I didn't even know how much that's worth back then
& thank God the currency were cheap that time.
There you go. 
My explaination.

All of us had our days like that don't we?
Am sure we all do.

The David Beckham days might be gone,
but Alex Ferguson is still with the team,
plus they still have the goOd looking Cristiano Ronaldo !
(I've gotta admit C.Ronaldo is something with his football skills too! *melts*)
What is it with handsome footballers these days? Hee xD

Manchester United has definitely brings
out the little red devil spirit in me! ;)

p/s : No wonder I have too many red outfits inside my cupboard! :p

Love,
Eudora


Comments

nv.vn said…
oh shut up with that man utd. i HATE man utd fans. Hahaha. That exclude you. Hee. Unfair. The game was unfair. =pp

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....