In just few moments away, this is where I am heading.....

YabadabedoOooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So I might not be blogging for a few days while I'm away in my neighbouring state. I'll be PC-less...Can you imagine that? Unless Yes there is such word....If my hands gets a lil itch to do so! Haha :P Owh well, there's always something more to look forward to! Hee :) I'll be back even before you knew it. Hope to meet new people along this journey & hopefully I can see bunch of bloggers I haven't met face-to-face. And international music that I heart! ;)

I'll be updating with pictures of it soon.
When I'm back that is.

p/s: to BabyV jan sedih k. later i'll try to bring something back for u. xoxo cuzzy! :)

till then.....

l
ovelove,
Eudora

Comments

hey nana, hope u and gayle will have tons of fun there. i wanna go too...maybe next time when i have enough money lah :)
Anonymous said…
Oh trust me, a few days without the PC won't kill ya, dear. I tried a week of no blogging and it's refreshing! :D

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....