I was wondering what to blog about and almost had no clue at all. So here I am going to type anything that goes out from my mind. While listening to A Relic Is What I Live In and couple of songs by our Malaysian local singer/songwriter, Reza Salleh, trying to enjoy the night away. It's a cold one again. And I still can't believe my favourite singer/songwriter is taken. *sigh* Heehe ;p

Anddddddd.....I got this from my e-mail today!
*a lil of excitement here*
Copy-pasted from the email I've received.

**********************************************************
Don't miss Bobby Chinn on CNN Talk Asia

Show times:

Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Singapore and Taipei

Saturday: 07.30, 23.00; Sunday: 08.30, 21.00

Bangkok and Jakarta

Saturday: 06.30, 22.00 Sunday: 07.30, 20.00

London (GMT)

Friday: 23.30; Saturday: 16.00, 0130; Sunday: 14.00





For more information, please click on the link below



We hope you enjoy the show!


**************************************************************************

Yes, if you may ask, I've signed up for the bobbychinn.com . Cause I am fan of Bobby Chinn the high octane chef as quoted by CNN.com/asia.

Probably not your kind of thing but surely is for me! I bet if you are a fan, you will know. :)

Okay now, I better stop blabbing.
Need to continue with my Indonesian movie!



Daa..gue peremisi dulu ya! ;p

(Trying to practice my Indon language)

lovelove <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....