Kreativ Blogger Award


Recently I stumbled upon Vien's blog and I got to know that she gave me an award. Thanks a lot! I'm not sure if I really deserved it but thanks anyway!

The rules :

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.

2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to the blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

My nomination goes to : Amie, KennyMah, Jacq, LadyNoe & KhaiLee. There are some other bloggers I felt in my opinion is really creative too but I saw their names in other people's blog already. So here's my list of choice. My reason for choosing them? Simply great pictures together with gOod words & interesting read. That's what made me a loyal reader. Heehe ;)

Cheers!

lovelove,

Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
aww! That's so cool of you! Eh you couldn't make it to SBG kah? :(

Thanks for the award! *blush* haha!

xo!
Eudora said…
Hi Ams! Yeah, I couldn't make it coz something came up. Maybe I'll be joining next time then. Looks like fun! :D

Your most welcome. You deserved it!

*hugs*
Amak said…
thanx for the award as well! huhuhu...tapi kan, the kenny mah blog is really awesome lah.

thanx again.
Eudora said…
Your most welcome Noe.

Yeah, Kenny Mah's blog is really something right? Best giler nak baca.

Cheers! ;)
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the award, dear! Not sure if it's actually creative but still: Awesome! :D
Anonymous said…
Wah tq for the award :)
Eudora said…
Kenny Mah : You're welcome.It is creative Kenny! Creative words to me. ;)

Jacq : You're welcome! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....