Of Today's Triple 8

Too much words with no pictures will make you bored right?
So I try not to make this too lengthy.
Just a bit of randomness here & there.

Here's what's going on today.....

Looking at those calendar wow triple 8 today.
My favourite number! :)
It seems pretty hot here today. I think I sweat like buckets. I don't know about your place though. I bet it's cold, dark & gloomy weather at the other parts of the world.

T'was a rather loOonngggg day for me. Everything seems to be super duper urgent at work but still I couldn't get those lazy ass of mine get things done cause all I think about is the weekend. But I was also kinda excited for the items I just bought from gorgeous Cynthia's closet. I still can't believe I actually shopped cloths online! 2 items again somemore. Couldn't resist it cause those items she brought back to Malaysia are from Melbourne & it's beautiful. She got great taste I couldn't deny. Heehe ;p

Which reminds me of the 1st item I bought online is browsing through E-bay for my 1st ever MP3 player. Which I soon got bored of it a year later, broke down later but still can be used as a Pendrive till this day. Well at least...it is still useful. Haha ;D

A colleague of mine just reminded me that the Olympics in Beijing, China began today.
08.08.08 nice!
As if I care! I was not interested in it at all.
Unless the European football that is. Hee ;p
No offence but sorry!

And before I forgot,
it's darling Tess birthday today!
HaPPY BiRtHDaY!
One of the closest friend I still have from
high school, college till this day.
Plus, she still know how much I love her!
A good friend is indeed hard to find these days.

lovelove,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....