Taste

They say you were one of a kind baby!
So sweet and all, but you never really caught me,
My attention to be exact.
Good looks & appearance is very important.
But your inner being is so much more!
You were brown, honestly I've always love white.
Yeah, back then I have.
No doubt about that.

I was never a lover.
Not to mention even lucky in one.
Don't even say I'm a fan of yours.

Still somehow I grew,
My taste, my heart changed.
Unexpectedly,
I could not really explained.

Out of little curiousity,
we got to know more about each other.
I knew you.

You were too cute at first sight.
Can I say,
Irresistible?

I smell the you.
As I licked you in me,
My lips savouring each moment,
I could feel too much flavours!

You got me melted!

I think I'm falling in love again!

To what is so crunchy and tasted so lovely!

Could I have a big bite of you again?
Cause you tasted so sweet !

The Food of My Soul :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....