Eid Mubarak Celebration '08

Last year, I missed hari raya. So this year, I felt that I can't afford
to resist those irresistable food! And it's been awhile I went back to my Mum's village.
As usual 1st day of Eid Mubarak = Time to balik kampung ! :)
Or should I say it's time of the year to visit my Muslim's relative.


At Aunty Mimi's place

Here's my yummylicious meal.....

All sort Raya biscuits
Satay, Beef Rendang and Eggplant/Brinjal
Tom Yum Soup
My favourite! ;)
Kuih lupis and kuah kacang (peanut paste sauce )
Meet my adorable 7 month old
baby cousin Sherah !

She may look like a boy, but she is still so cute to me!
What I love about her is that she doesn't make a fuss at all.
I'll be willing to be her baby-sitter anytime.
Hee :)

And
baby cousin lil Shazja is just 10 days old!

Cute kan? ;)

**************************

After visiting Aunty Mimi's place, we headed down to
Aunty Bibi & Uncle Rosli's beautiful crib.

Frontyard

Baby blue sky and lushes green around,
and a big fish pond.
Just perfect no?

Everyone's favourite wooden rocking chair! :)

It's too huge for me though! Hee ;p

Taken after my rice meal



I was pretty excited when I saw my favourite kek lapis Sarawak being served!
I absolutely love it! ;)

While enjoying the view from the upper verandah,
I saw & snapped her while posing like this......

Say hi to my niece Alia in pink !
She was playing with my other nephew & nieces :)

A modern kampung house I look forward coming to every Raya.
The sunset view from here is awesome.

I really like those pink and yellow cushions,
brighten up the day!

We were there till late evening.
I got home feeling oh-so-bloated.
Still I'm satisfied,
a nice day...can't help smiling.


Comments

nv.vn said…
oh babies!
i love babies.
they are sooo adorable!
hehehe.
i want those kuih raya.
especially the snowy white little ball kuih. hahahah.

xx
Eudora said…
heehe indeed they are!
kuih makmur you mean?
come and get it here! haha ;p

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....