I took a day off today to settle something important. The procedure was so slow. Damn I hate it when there is no urgency to those people when it is really urgent! So much of me for being a careless person. Heehe ;p

It eventually did not quite settle today.
I wish it'd be done this moment but...
Another week or so.
For just a piece of paper.

********************************************

Went to the airport again.
It will be a frequent one I guess.
Terminal 2 , soon....
After another.

Met the unfamiliar there.
A mixed blooded pretty face, that I have never in my entire life once knew existed.
She looks exactly like the person I called uncle. Yes, obviously she's my cousin! :)
And apparently, she has been living in America since she was a little kid, moved & grew up in London. We did not talk to each other because she was so shy. And meeting was just a short while. My uncle said that it's bit hard to understand her for the strong British accent of hers. She does not speak Malay at all!

But I was glad I got to meet her.

****************************************

That's it !
I'm out of here!

Catch u guys again soon.

lovelove <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....