And Where is My Prize?

I supposed I should have lost my patience by now but then I did not.
Waiting and still waiting ever-so-patiently for my gOodie bag package to arrived.

I've received a reply in my email inbox this morning from Popfolio.net already! I know it's been weeks since I got their email for confirmation, but then I decided to take time & emailed them again yesterday night. Apparently there has been a slight delay and their team are sorting it out.

Yay! Feeling excited about it already! :)

Curious to know what I'm talking about?
Will blog about it again soon! Well, when I received it that is!

Going to hit the bed now.
The wet weather since morning makes me go on a lazy mode lasted the whole day through! ;p

g'nite
lovelove :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....