Dinner With My Sisters

Few weeks ago, my sisters and I were having dinner at Tanamera in Lintas area. Of girl talks, preparation of some important event and so forth...we were enjoying this:

My yummylicious Fried Rice Chicken Chop


BabyV's Tuna Cheese Sandwich


Our Fried Dumplings


CrazieSexaCool's Chicken & Dumpling Noodle Soup


Another day of good food and great company.
It's been awhile.

You might want to check this place out when you are in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Well, it is just a suggestion! Heehe :)

P/s : Please do pray for Jimmy Sax, a local musician for a speedy recovery from an accident!

Cheers!

lovelove <3

Comments

Anonymous said…
*Writes down the name of the restaurant*

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....