Rimmel London in my own words


Hey ladies!
Rimmel London is finally in Malaysia!

For those of you, who I think are still clueless about Rimmel London, this cosmetic brand has been around since 1834. And that is like almost 200 years already! It has recently make it's debut here in Malaysia exclusively to Watsons. Just too bad that there are only available in West Malaysia and not here at my place in East Malaysia.

Rimmel London has become the latest craze in the fashion industry & it has already a phenomenon here in Malaysia.

Woman and their essential make-up.
It is inseparable.
It's a girl thing no? ;)

Weeks ago, there was a roadshow in Mid Valley Megamall to promote their wide range of products ranging from products for the eyes, nails, lips, face and shine shimmer. Many were amazed by how great is the quality and by what wonders of it's blend of shades works! And at a price you pay to get that London look? It's worth the money! Now you can walk like a model just like Kate Moss! Yeah, she is also the ambassador of Rimmel London.


And do you guys remember the singer named Sophie-Ellis Bextor?

She is one of the Rimmel London's faces too!

Here's some commercial ads from Rimmel London






Can I have this please?
Limited Edition Bag-It-All for free

I want that London look too!

Rimmel London Malaysia Debut : Get Your London Look Campaign Beauty Contest

Who got the London looks?


The 5 Finalists are
1. Eryna
2. Norisha
3. Yen Li
4. Jody
5. Grace

They are all beautiful ladies and I believe every one is special in their own way.
But there has got to be only one winner for this contest so I chose....

My Pick :



My favourite girl with the London look will be Eryna who I have voted for to win this contest. Reason being I think she has the potential look of a model. I would describe her looks as a sophisticated, beautiful, mysterious pair of eyes & her sexy lips is simply gorgeous. Her potrait of confidence. She looked as if she is somehow a natural or has just walk out straight from the catwalk. The way she posed simply spells a feminine with attitude, individuality and self expression.


http://www.femmething.com/rimmellondon

(A Post For Femmething.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....