Song Of the Moment : You Gotta Know

Just thought I'd share this awesome song by my two favourite talented local musician.
Especially for those who appreciates & support local industry like myself and those who wants to more about what is currently happening behind our local scene. We do actually have someone who are really something.



Hope you guys like it!

Check out their blog as well at :

Yuri Wong
Dennis Lau


To Yuri & Dennis,
"You Gotta Know" that I'm loving this song!
Amazing blend of vocals & instruments all together!
If you got me amazed & enjoying it, then I'm sure you guys can make everyone else too! Cause I'm a fan.

by the power of love...
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....