FashionUp!

I was never a fashionista.
But being a woman, I can't never deny this.
I love fashion. Like who doesn't right?
I have always adore those dresses and Shoes,shoes,shoes I saw models were wearing on stage and fashion runways. But too bad I could not afford any of those designer labels! Sad indeed. *sigh*
So why not...
Fashion me up with those Nurita Harith's clothing design now will you?
That way I could stand tall and walk fashionably with confidence and smile again.
Oh, pretty please... ;)

Go ahead and spoil me! ;p

************************************

And by the way....
if you are residing in Kuala Lumpur, why not come and join this event?
Sounds really interesting , I wish I could be there! *sigh again*

Don't forget!
It is .....

Dates: 13th & 14th December 2008, Saturday & Sunday
Time: 10am - 10pm
Venue: Breeze Cafe & Lounge, TTDI Plaza, Jalan Wan Kadir 3, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur.

Have Fun!
lovelove
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....