last christmas....



************************************************************************************

I have just realize something.
December has become shorter for me these days.
Last year I was sO excited and even made a countdown for Christmas.
And this year...Not a single countdown.
I was fully busy and occupied at work, everything goes poof in an instant!
It's like what, almost a week before Xmas and I haven't done my shopping just yet?
Wow, I feel every moment has gone Chipsmore ( now you see, now you don't kinda thing)

Or maybe it is just me.
gOodness, gracious! O-o

lovelove <3

Comments

Anonymous said…
This happens to all of us at some point, don't let the X'mas spirit die! Go drink beer! OLE! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....