Pardon me....

while I am currently busy trying to get hold on something,
thinking about purchasing last minute items as Christmas gifts for my loved ones,
hoping that I'll be able to send Christmas cards the old fashion way once more, the way how I love it when the Postman arrived, emails are just not special anymore!
Just wish me luck ;D

Lost something precious & wishing , hoping and praying
I'll gained what I have lost someday!
This year I rather...
spend quality time, sharing and spreading the love to y'all than someone who gave it away.
Like seriously!

Heehe later peeps!

lovelove
cheers ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....