this December

Few days are gone, it's already December.
It's been raining like a snow falls on a winter.
I'm glad it's always summer.
Where I'm staying all year.

The long-awaited days are going to be finally here again.
Long-awaited? well...
Not really for the same reason.
And not exactly the same person either.

But this time around,
I'm going to assure myself, at least....
It's going to be different.

It's different, but it's alright.
:)

p/s : Lead guitairist whom I nicknamed him SchweetFi turned a year older yesterday and still rock my socks out whenever he performed ! Happy Belated Birthday! xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....