"Ashopaholicsden is giving away AliceWonders.com bag for free!”


Where is the bag in the picture inspired from?
The bag in the picture is inspired from Miss Monster designer range

Me needs a designer inspired bag from AliceWonders.com because....
no matter how I hard I try, I could not afford an authentic and original ones ! Everything branded is so pricey these days. Hmmm..If only money comes that easy! *sigh*

Christmas has past, Chinese New Year almost over, what's next? Still I haven't got a designer inspired bag for myself. I can't deny that I can buy any bags in the market. Cheap and affordable ones. There are like tons of it every where. But the quality? I doubt it. I mean who does not want the best, probably not really but just something better.

Walking down the street, stand tall and straight, parading your best outfit for the day but you finally realize that you are missing something. Like a person who has just lost her soul mate. Finding that one true piece that has gone. Sad isn't it?

Me need that bag so much! A casual bag but still stylish nevertheless.

I just wish someone would drop that designer inspired bag at my doorstep someday.Will you be the one to fulfill my wish? ;)

http://ashopaholicsden.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....