In the twilight zone.....still!

I don't know what gotten into me when I finally agree to watch this movie the other day. Since most of my closed ones will definitely know how much I dread going to the cinema & a real not a movie fan either. But things changed with this.

*sings*
Oh, what you do to me?
Oh, What you do to me?

Since watching the movie, I kept on telling my sister that I don't mind dating a vampire as long as it's Edward Cullen! Or perhaps the real Robert Pattinson too? Ok, ok I kid! Heehe ;p

Although it's been weeks since their last show ended here, I am still not over it yet! It's sO phenomenal, it's crazy! Haha ;p

Stumbled upon this through hottopic.com while browsing on the net.
Few Twilight goodies I can't stop laying my eyes on.....

Twilight Perfume
Twilight Keyring
Twilight Winter Accessories
Twilight Edward Cullen's Poster

Oh, My Gosh! Can somebody please get me those?
I really wanted that perfume I could not resist eyeing on but too bad it's bloody freaking expensive USD. And plus, they do not shipped out to outside US residents. *le sigh*

So much for me being in a twilight zone. Bwek ;p

Comments

Mas Light said…
I haven't watch this yet oh.

But those merch are waw~
XD

I dun mind dating a HAWT vamp XD *drool~
Eudora said…
heehe he's a real hottie right? hee ;)
d1n0za said…
Watched the movie and its pretty cool. Hope you get your hands on the merchandise soon enough! ;-)
Eudora said…
Dino, I hope sO too! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....