I've mentioned this way too frequent already but I want to say this again.

Time really flies when you least expected it.
Trips to the airport, ferry terminals witness I bid farewell, saying goodbyes till the day I will say hello once more.

Hold on, the time will come.

I'll be back to work again tomorrow. Children beginning their new semester in school. Hello traffic jam. Knock, knock. Time to wake up and hit the sack. That is when you realize something. Almost 2 weeks....Reality really bites lah weii ! Ouch... *le sigh*

Comments

Mas Light said…
I wish everyday is a holiday. But if that were to happen, no income ancus~ @_@

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....