my fascination

Months back, I've entered an online contest by 4play.com.my for Estranged's Remain Unknown Album. Since they required a logo design for the contest, I've decided to send my old hand drawn Estranged logo which I've had for like ages already.

My winning entry! ;)


I was sO happy when they announced the winners for the month of October! I even texted AndytheDrummer on the phone that I've won...heehe ;p And Rich wish me luck too! ;pp I have never expected to win but wanting an autographed cd again I got the guts to try my luck anyway. Finally delivered to my office 2 weeks ago and just today I've got to open it.

Here's what I got :
A size S T-Shirt & Estranged's Remain Unknown Album

**************************
The Cover Album

I love the idea of putting an Orang Asli man as the cover. Really suits the title plus it's kind of mysterious in a way. A very well done photography by Vig Balasingam the Photographer.

*******************************
The Autographed CD

*************************



The Contents

I would like to say how much I love this cd compared to the last one. I mean not in a bad way but they had alot of improvement on this. The thing is I love how bands write their own material & to see how much they put their hard work and extra effort , they truly deserved what they have nowadays. What they did really pays off.

And I must say I love the designs, photography and the quality wise as well.

*************************

Want a piece of Estranged too?
Go and buy yourself a copy of the album today! :)

Comments

Pammie Pajammie said…
you're so lucky! congrats :-)
nv.vn said…
oohhh. u lucky girl. that was hard work too. hehehe. :p i want that tee. :s
nv.vn said…
i want andy's hp num too. hahaha. kidding. :p
Eudora said…
Pammie-thanks Pammie! I know I am! Hee ;p

Evon- Heehe. You ask Andy lah! Haha ;p

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....