Never Ever Say Never! *UPDATED*

It's another gloomy day but I'll let it pass by slowly.

*********************

I suddenly realize what day is today.
It is the VIMA 2008 , Malaysia's First Independent Music Awards.
Geez, how time flies!
Since I don't get the chance to become a spectator to the VIMA's and I was eager to know the results already, I decided to send an SMS to DinotheDrummer.
Turns out, he texted me back saying that they were not going to win.
I did not replied.
Two hours later, he told me that they had just actually won one of the nomination Best Genre Bender category! EDIT : And 3rd place for Best Rock Song! WoOhOooooo! Makes my day! :)

As I've told DinotheDrummer, " See told you that you guys gonna win ! " ;p

It was great to hear about the winning as I have been constantly voting on the net. Yes, I did it on a daily basis. Heehe *shy* And not to mention votes for Yuri Wong the ex member of FrequencyCannon as well. I wonder if he had won any award tonight? Hmmm....Guess I'll just have to wait and see later.

And oh, I just love it when I'm totally being appreciate.
One more thing, Never Ever Say Never again aights?
Cause we ever know....

EDIT :

Just got an SMS back from RG informing me that Estranged has won two awards last night as well. They got the Best Rock Song & Most Mind Blowing Music Video ( Yang Pernah, which didn't suprise me at all ) award! And 3rd place for Best Rock Group.

Among the others of my favourite who won yesterday are Yuna, Melissa Indot and Reza Salleh. I was a bit disappointed that Yuri did not win any award though. *sigh*

For full list of winners from each category, please click here.

Comments

Ika said…
wau.. congrats to them!

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....