Ox-licious Lunar Chinese New Year

This will be pretty much tell you guys how my chinese new year celebration were.

Chinese New Year Eve 25th January 2009
Sis and I had a simple reunion dinner with my cousin's family since my parents and brother are in Kuala Lumpur right now. Wow, it's our first time celebrating without them. How different! But thanks to my cousin's family for their invitation. We both really appreciate the thoughts! ;)

1st Day of Chinese New Year 26th January 2009
There was nothing much. Sis and I went out to see our future dog. Later at night, Kuya Rodge joined sis & I for a simple dinner at home.

2nd Day of Chinese New Year 27th January 2009
Dinner at my uncle's place. With families around, lion dance, good Chinese food and not forgetting ang pows! ;) Hong bao, hong bao. Missing that traditional yee sang though.





And this time around, we had fortune cookies as well.
Mine was ...."Your cheerful outlook is one of your assets."
I wonder what that is about. Hmmmm.....

So how was your Chinese New Year like?

Hopefully everyone had a great time!

I hope it's not to late for me to wish everyone....

Gong Xi Fa Cai,
Kong Hee Fatt Choi,
Xin Nian Kuai Le,
Happy Lunar Chinese New Year
and
Have an Ox-picious one!

Cheers! <3>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....