Tambay treat

*Backdated post *

24 January 2009
Tambayan, Api- Api Centre
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

********************************************************************************



After church that Saturday night, sister and myself went to have a Filipino Dinner at a restaurant called Tambayan. We actually wanted to go to the other Filipino restaurant , but we ended up eating here instead. Since we were both missing the Filipino cuisine especially me ;p like what we ate in the Philippines, this what we were having .....

Adobo Chicken Rice

I would say that this like our version of Daging Ayam Masak Kicap. A stew chicken. But the sauce is a bit different from ours and you can taste the salty taste.

Bangus (Milk Fish) + Egg + Vege +Rice

I am not really a fan when it comes to eating fish but this one of the fish I can eat everyday! The Filipino's also love eating milk fish for breakfast.

Longganisa

This has got to be my ultimate favourite! The Filipino's always ate this together with egg and garlic rice for breakfast. And I always love it when it goes with mango/ orange juice in the morning. Masarap naman! A pork dish similar to a Chinese sausage but simply love this a bit more. ;p

Halo-Halo

This dessert simply taste awesome! Malaysia has it own ABC and Philippines has this. Very rich in flavour and it has all mixed lovely fruity ingredients that makes it so delicious. I love the nata de coco ...plus the oh-so-great leche flan in it! Wow geez, I can get a lil excited as I describe this! Heaven! ;)

Manila Mango Juice

Philippines has the best mango ever! ;p

********************

So, what do you think?
Want a taste of the Philippines cuisine?

I'm sure you want to. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....