to the author of Life For Beginners

.... here is a special birthday dedication.

Just a little tribute, a lil something to share.
Sorry, I have no present for you bro.
Heehe ;p

************************************************************************************

Stumbled upon while doing lots of hopping, going through good reads where I used to go to other people's blog.... I knew I saw this familiar name at one or two of my already favourite blog at that time. Out of curiousity, I clicked his link and I have gotten know who this KM guy is! ;p

I can that he is one talented author/writer/designer/photographer who had tons of love surrounded him between family and friends. You can tell by reading his blog.

Being a fan of great inspirational, beautiful written words,
I never regretted wasting some of my precious time reading your updated posts.
I became a frequent visitor, commentor & reader when I had the time eventually.

I like it when you actually response to your readers point of view every time.
Shows how you appreciate your readers for dropping by and share stories with you.
I never actually knew him in reality, but only virtually though. Thank God for Facebook! ;p
But am sure he is a nice guy in person. And bet your partner in life will agree with me on that right?

On top of all that, your blog has made me feel that there is always sunshine after the rain, no matter how bad it can be, you encourage a person to see life in different ways.
Through darkness, there will be light.
One of the reason, I learn that to live life to the fullest.
I am stronger now. Thank you.

It was a year back where he started to inspire me much through his blog,
where he shares stories. A life for beginners. Until this day.

As you turned the big 3-0 today,
I wish you nothing but best wishes all the way,
Happy Birthday Kenny!
As you celebrate life, may you will always be gay. ;)

Your inspired reader,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....