Care-less Whisper

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone...."
Watching Taylor Swift's Love Story and listening it on YouTube over and over again.

While writing this,what's on my mind.

I think...

I might be losing it.
I don't quite enjoy doing it anymore.

Of late, I have turned myself into a couch potato. Watching endless re-runs of The Nanny and other shows on the television. Plus, a bit of movie. Enough making me entertained. Content. The blogger has become a tv junkie. I rarely do this but I did surprisingly more too often than this. It seems that I'm loving more of tv and busy coping with work, I haven't been browsing online shops these days. Amazing or what? Heehe ;p

Believe it or not the things I have once love has started to fade.
Social networking is something I no longer fancy. Almost five years later, both of my Friendster account seems dead by now and I gave up my frequent visit to Facebook as well. Is it me or what? I don't have a clue.

And my reluctance in blogging occured again. When trying to avoid sharing more personal stuffs. There goes....

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....