Unexpected Off Day

Whilst singing to El Baso Del Final, I've noticed that I haven't been updating that much. My peek-a-blog links need to be updated soon. Some of the blogs are not available anymore. Lots of awesome and fresh blog links coming up! I think I've given up doing the layout of my blog. Comes a day when the brain has decided to stop functioning and ran out of ideas. A designer brain works too much thinking, it goes ka-poof! I'll make it nice & simple then.

Snow and rain pouring, it has been in other parts of the world. In here, it's been raining endlessly too. It makes your bedtime stories a bliss & all you want to do is stay in bed the whole day. Not really a good thing. It's not that I'm really complaining though but why wouldn't it rained man instead? I kid, I kid ;p Please lah.....All I wanted and ask for is that just a little bit of sunshine for my adventure tomorrow. Can I? ;)

I got told yesterday about the unexpected off day we were given today. WoOhoO! And I was more than happy, I felt like jumping around! Which I did not do though. Haha. I had absolute no plans today but yeah ...Who doesn't love holidays right? Me love, me love!

Before I go and enjoy the rest of my off day, why don't you guys hop over to Rudy's Lightroom? And while you're at it, don't forget to vote for PopShuvit for RTM HITS 1K Chart Show!

Picture taken from www.popshuvitmusic.com

All you have to do is :
Type HITS1 -space- mara and send to 32776. You can also vote through fixed line by dialling 13776.

I'm sure RudyTheDrummer will appreciate the thoughts and votes guys. And no, I am not paid for this. Just spreading the words as he says! Sharing is caring. :)

Ciao!
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....