090309: Kundasang/Ranau Trip! Pt.2

Continuation from the previous part 1.

Perkasa Hotel

Reminiscence of my beautiful childhood trip memories here. Once you were young as me, but you grew up, so does I, and everything changes.....
Not everything in a bad way, something just improved.
And you did.
Maybe I did as well.










My playground holiday & fond memories will always be planted here.
I can't believe what you turned out into,
You have become an even more beautiful than before.
A place I'd look forward to go to.
Once more.

Awesome-ness right? ;)

***************

And I really love this shot of me by my sister.

Maybe just cause the other pictures makes me look chunky & all fleshy meaty.
Heehe ;p

**************

Stay tuned for Part 3!
Later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....