Happily Broken

Letting go of "Lucky I'm in Love With My Best Friend...." thingy ain't easy for us.
Wishing it will just be in town.
It's hard but we'll live. Right D*?
*sigh*

Came back to work today with my half newly decorated office desk (still working on it,lil by little) and my new love flat-screen LG monitor. Hope this will get me going. My leg still has this weird feeling. The massage I got yesterday from the sin sang was really wow powerful ! When the medicine got too hot, it burnt & my waist left a blue black mark. Being me, I try hard not to scream in pain. Though I've had to admit that it was a good one. I felt so much better afterwards. That's the point. ;)

I'm broke. But I'm happy.
I've just burn a hole in my pocket but it's well worth it! I just have to!

I'm not smiling but deep inside me I am cause someone's coming home this weekend!
And I've missed them too much! Yes, I do. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....