The Journey of Finding the White Rabbit

(A post for alicewonders.com )

I don't hunt.
Everyone knows it.
At least not anything else but this.....

For the last couple of days, I was out and about, in and out of the forest.And the first time ever, I became a hunter. The quest of one mission. Finding a cute white rabbit hiding some where in Alice Wonderland. High and low, I came across other rabbits but not a white one though.




You see those who found the white rabbit will get rewarded with a bag of your choice!
How great is that? So a hunter got to do what he/she loves the best.
Who could resist right? ;)

Days before the hunt began, I had a sleepless night.
Dreaming of being the Fastest Hunter. Ok, I kid! ;p
I got a lil excited, I joined the Facebook Group.
And forwarding emails about this hunt to inform few friends.
It helps a bit, trust me.

On the 1st day, I found the rabbit but I was not the Fastest Hunter.
On the 2nd day, I did not managed to find any.
And not on the 3rd & 4th day ae well.
But that does not mean I did not try hard.
I was figuring out where did it went.
"Did it went hiding in between lo and behold those beautiful bags of Alice?"
I asked myself.
I even go through those browsing about a couple of times till I gave up.
The 5th day has finally came and it is also the last day.
I have found it but not the fastest hunter either.

And plus, I had the difficulty in having a quick search.
If only the Internet connection both at home and work has been nice to me.
I could have been a Gung-Ho hunter as well.
IRight now, I am on a last misson.
Writing for Creative hunter.

It has been 5 days of hunting and finally it is done today. *sweats* Phew!
Looking forward for the next hunting session if there is any!

Come here ribbity cutey White Rabbit!
I'm going to get you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....