Switching It Off

I know I will...But will you?

In conjunction with the Earth Hour,
I am in full support to make it happened!
Little thing s you can do to save the place you called home,
so it's a better place to lived in.
Remember about our future ahead,
what our children will have if we don't take an action now.
Do not be selfish, think about others!
Cause small amount of help does makes a difference.

And it only takes an hour.

So..
Tonight is THE night !

Turn off the light, save some energy
and pay less electricity as well!
Haha ;p






Spend a 60 minutes with your loved ones,
fill in the darkness with the ones that make your bright smile shines!

8:30PM local time, wherever you live on planet earth.
Saturday 28 March 2009

Are you with me? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....