So I am back and burnt. When I said ,"Burnt" I meant it in so many ways. I have like tons of stuff to update here but not that sure where to start either. Feeling a bit? I mean A lot refreshed going away from my comfort zone and I only wish the adventure did not end that soon. One week flies, it ain't enough when you have so much fun And I still can't believe who I have actually met in person. Not one or two but more. Finally! :)

Trust me. It feels so good, you don't even know it.
This has got to be the best after birthday vacation ever!
*insert widest smile ever* Haha ;p

But oops, reality hit me back once more.
Back to work tomorrow. Why oh-sO-soon?
Dang! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....