some thoughts on a bunny day

I opened up my eyes to greet the morning,
As I dragged myself out of the bed with a sleepy feeling.

It's a Sunday,
so why woke up that early?
I had a reason. For it is a beautiful Easter day.
Why waste when it comes along the way?
Or was it another reason, you might say?

This is what I told myself...
For this day...

I don't intend to wait for your call,
I can no longer let you make me fall,
Cause I have enough support around me,
Than just another heartache.

Something's are meant to be broken but soon be healed.

I am grateful to God for the many people who are still behind me today.
If I could, I want to mention and thanked each and every one of you.
How important it is to have that kind of love & care from the ones whom appreciate & accepts the true person you are no matter what it takes.

I truly appreciate the thoughts!
I can't thank you enough,
really.

and,

the best thing that ever happened today, I am alive and I can sing, danced for a life, a new age once more. I am sure glad that I've reached a half century now. :)

I just love being an Easter baby indeed!
No wonder I love eating Easter eggs still. ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....