Where am at....

Hey, hey, hey ! I was meaning to blog but yeah I got distracted yet again. And I was too lazy here, chilling out, relaxing and enjoying the sunny weather of Damansara. Things I haven't been doing lately. I absolutely love doing nothing sometimes. But things can get pretty pissed off when the phone lines and internet connection are major f**ked up! Still manageable though. Hee ;p

It's been like ages since I last travelled here.
So much things has changed.

And oh....
Just in case you haven't noticed, I am currently out of town. :)
It has been 3 days & time flies.
Geez .

Comments

d1n0za said…
Well, hope you have a really good time there. :-) KK is freaking hot nowadays!

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....