Sell Out !

Was dying to watch what kind of Malaysian film this is ever since I saw the main actor & actress Peter Davies & Jerrica Lai being interviewed in the April issue of Klue magazine. You guys ought to watch this trailer!

Sypnosis:
Her name is Rafflesia Pong (Rafflesia=largest flower in the world, which reeks of animal carcass; Pong=stink). She’s a bottom-ranking arts show host who’s disillusioned with “those over-rated underachievers we call artists.” He’s Eric Tan (Eric=Eric, Tan=typical Chinese surname), a product designer who’s just about to learn that it doesn’t pay to be creative. They both work for FONY, a multinational conglomerate whose mission statement, copied from a Taiwanese company, is to be original. In the face of such pressure, will Eric and Rafflesia retain their artistic integrity or will they finally sell out to fame, fortune or some other nasty thing that also starts with “F”?
Source: Amokfilms.com





Although I think it won't be release here in KK, oOh I think I got to find a way to watch this!I seriously do! Besides who doesnt love musical right? And I find Peter Davies is cute as well! Hee :)

Just another promoting a Malaysian product.

Ciao! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....