Supposed-ly

*Phew*

... it's been awhile ya? I really like have so much things to update here but it is just that I really don't have the time to. Not that I did not want to okay? Time can be selfish at times. I probably should work out on my time management seriously! ;)

I was supposed to be at this place tonight.....


It's The Courtyard Garden Restaurant in Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur. I was actually invited by MAS Travel for The Great Escapade Prize-Giving Dinner for the contest participants. But since I'm like miles apart, I could not make it & if I did win, my prize will be mailed instead. I'm not confident on my participation though cause it's rather a last minute entry. Heehe. ;p

Oh well, what the heck.

Right now, I'm only looking forward for the other excitement ahead. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....