TiC & Elevyn, thanks!

A couple of months back TongueInChic & Elevyn.com had this contest and I decided to give it a try and maybe do a little helping hand or two. And I have always wanted a free photoshoot by photographer Anna-Rina & I have never been to Carey Island in Selangor before. I know since I'm staying here in Sabah & it's in the Peninsular, what do I got to lose if I just give it a shot right? That did not bother me at all. I ended up creating this entry here.



And little did I know & expected to see this article here :

http://www.tonguechic.com/articles/1403-Elevyn-Contest-Winners
http://www.elevyn.com/blog/

Surprisingly, the much awaited results came and...
For the last couple of weeks, the traffic has gained because of this.

Thank you TongueinChic and Elevyn.com for letting me win this ! Can't wait for the trip and meeting you guys & the other winner as well!

Cheerios! :)

Comments

Pammie Pajammie said…
wahh u seem to win alot of contests these days huh? congrats!!!! i'll be looking forward to see your pics by Anna-Rina =)
Eudora said…
Thanks Pammie! Will keep you updated after the photo shoot session is done. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....