Buzzing about Queen Bee....

Few months back, I saw this link to Queen Bee's or Tika Putri's blog to be exact and I am instantly glued to her blog ever since! I absolutely love the way she dressed up & her colourful style and outfit. Even though she sometimes blog in Bahasa Indonesia, but thank goodness I can still catch what she's trying to say. And recently got to know about the release of her movie.


After watching the movie trailer, it makes me saying , "gue pengen banget nonton movie ini dong! bisa nggak? " Heehe. Hopefully I will get to watch this or else I need to get to Jakarta. Plus, I find it... the actor named Reza Rahardian is cute! ;)

This is Reza.
Get what I mean?
Salah satu Cowok ganteng Indonesia!
In my opinion that is.


So, go ahead and watch this & you'll see what I mean.



Andddd...before I forget this music video has got to be my favourite Indonesian song that the moment. I think it's lucu banget! Enjoy! :)



P/s : Queen Bee, if you are reading this, do send my regards to Reza and the rest of cast as well ya? Cheers! :)

* All images, trailer snd music video taken from Queen Bee's official website & blog.

links:
http://queenbeediaries.blogspot.com/
http://www.queenbeethemovie.com/home/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....