FCannon's rising above!

Remember when I mentioned this day last April?

Well, my friends from the band Frequency Cannon have released their new music video 'Rise Above' few days back. Yes, the one where we got to preview before everyone else. *Throws a big grin as usual* I have been waiting impatiently and now the wait is over. Like finally!

In my opinion, SamtheProducer did a job well done on this. Big thumbs up! :)
And while I go excitedly adding this into my favourite folder, may I introduce you the 1st music video featuring FC's new band member guitarist, Keng, who I have not actually met in person yet. I hope soon. *Fingers crossed*

Meanwhile, enjoy this video! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....