How lucky can I get?

I'm so lucky that my charms has not gone yet. At least in joining contest anyway. Had my ups and downs, but then again this is what I got so far.

from TongueinChic

Won a Aqmore Nail Polish set. This is probably the first prize ever I got from TiC.

A colourful funky shoes from Reebok. I actually won the Scarlett Johanssen range, but they ran out of stock for my size and I've agreed to accept this as a change.

I just got the Aqmore Nail Polish set & the Reebok shoes after my Carey Island trip with TiC, Elevyn team and Jen. Yeah, after so long, I finally get my stuffs! WoOhoO ;)

And daddy helped me to claim the Nivea voucher for me. love! :)


from Junk

I've tried several times winning chances here till now. At last they were kind enough to let me win the grand prize for the Channel V Merchandise.




Havaianas flip flops Channel V edition, Channel V tote bag, card holder & lanyard and CK One perfume for me ! <3 style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">Channel V International


an instrumental Tosca cd all the way from Hong Kong. It's been a while since I last receive a parcel from overseas.

P/s : Happy Merdeka Malaysia! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....