I've Missed It!

Geez...I'm so sad coz I've been waiting to watched it but...Huhu...I actually missed my very own choices of songs on Channel V Playlist? Darn it!


The letter I got from Tommi Chan, Star HK.

************************************************************************************

A Shout Out from CHANNEL [V]'s The Playlist

Hi Eudora Maluna Manggala,

A big thanks for submitting an awesome playlist to CHANNEL [V]! Your personal playlist will go on-air on 26th Aug at 9PM HK/ 10PM MAL and be repeated on 27th Aug at 12:30AM HK/ 1:30AM MAL, 8:30AM HK/ 9:30AM MAL, 4PM HK/ 5PM MAL.


So keep your eyes peeled and ears open for your songs! Don't forget to check out www.channelv.com for exciting new updates and contests!


Peace out,

CHANNEL [V] Team

Tommi Chan | Officer Music Talent Artist Relations | Channel [V] - General Hong Kong

*************************************************************************************

But hey, maybe next time another playlist to come. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....