a French les noces : 120709

All excited and ready we, my sisters and I were as we were really looking forward for that weekend in Borneo Paradise Resort, Kinarut. Two days of fun attending our friend, Cilla & her French husband, Raymond, wedding reception. It was full of smiles, laughter and friendship between two different cultures. White, gold and yellow themed....Which was indeed so beautiful and touching! :)

Meet Cilla and Raymond....


Cutting the cake and toasting!


My sisters and I with the Bride and Groom


And of course, my lovely sisters and I




While we were there, we manage to take a picture with the official photographer for the day.
Mr Benny Liew himself. :)
We ended the night with a smile.
And nothing but wonderful wishes for the romantic and loving couple.

Congratulations again you two! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....