the land we stepped in


Leave nothing but your footprints behind.

As I make my very first step and move here, I can hear the sounds of nature surrounding me. I have always fallen in love with environment like this. And come to think of it, I don't mind leaving the hustle bustle city life for a while. Cause you learn to appreciate things more when you're around places with peaceful vibe. Was still on holiday & Monday was sure a beautiful one that day.



Not too deep inside the forest, we came to see our land, our property. The undeveloped. With a beautiful eye catching view filled with lushes greenery, far away escape from town, I have left my mark & hope I'll make a plan here someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....