Raya Holidays : 200909

I thought I'd update this before I forgot how I spend Eid this year with my Muslim's relatives. On the 1st day of Raya, we went to Papar to visit our relatives, my mum's side as usual..

One of the things I looked forward to every year is to go back to my other side of family's village.As if all the yummy food waiting for me, rendang and ketupat are calling out my name. This is the time of the year where I get to gobbled up hot & spicy food into my innocent tummy without feeling guilty. As if I am the one who fasted the whole month. Cause being me, I seldom get to eat this kind of food and always munched on Chinese and Western ones instead. Yeah, really. :)

Truth to be told, I never actually had the chance to visit my grandfather's graveyard in a long time. The last one was the day he was buried. I was never that close to him but I felt that our Christmas Day celebration were never been the same without him celebrating it with us. Cause you know why? Reason being, he was actually born on Christmas Day.


After that, we went to the beach. The beach was called Pantai Manis ( translate : sweet beach ) which I thought were no longer a sweet one compared to those days. The place were not maintained, there were rubbish everywhere.







But still, it was a nice day, a good fine weather, to chill and enjoy the company of your loved ones. The air is just ah.....so breezy! It's not all about the amount of duit Raya we get but instead appreciate another great Raya what matters most! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....