11.33 p.m

I'm feeling kind of sleepy at this hour. Cooling weather. Hugs the little Ikea pillow of mine while watching Tagalog movie I've been wanting to watch for weeks. Home alone tonight, I can't complain or say much. You know I love it like this. Falling in love. Without making out or kissing on the bed. Sex is not the issue here. But what I'm saying here is that silence is definitely golden. On a night like this, I heart the dark sky, when quiet times are needed....Loving the peace and serenity.

And just when I thought you've inspired me,
I found another one.
Don't know where the hell I picked up so many in a time.

Please excuse me while I rest this body of mine.
Heehe! ;p

Comments

nasH said…
that ribbon kacau haha
Eudora said…
@Nash : removed as requested. hee I'm done with campaign! ;D
Carlos said…
Thanks for visiting my blog! I have a food blog as well! If you like piolo, you should have seen him sa dinner ng ABS. Girls went wild tlaga for JLC, Piolo, Sam, and Coco Martin.
Eudora said…
@Carlos : You're welcome. Piolo sa dinner ng ABS? Wow! Wish I could be there! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....