Gives you hell !

I supposed I get to bed by now but then, I got tempted to blog again.

Today is Friday the 13th. Some believe that it's not a good date as something bad might happened. I never believe in that honestly. But something actually happened to me this morning. When I was at a coffee shop for breakfast, that was while I was reading my newspaper, there was this old man suddenly came to me with a very big-eyed & weird look and sort of like blabbing to me... I was like, *talking to myself* " OMG, is he mad or what?" The man must be crazy or something. Cause by the looks of it, you know how crazy people looks like, the messy hair, the whole outfit & stuff. He is indeed one! I was so shocked cause it was way too scarryyyy man! You get what I mean?

Luckily, that man ran away after I gave him that even bigger-scary-eyed-look. I swear my eyes are bigger enough and I probably look like an owl. Muahahahaha. *inserts evil grin* But this is true, am not making this up. I just hope it won't happened again. Ever. Period.

And it scares me to hell like the one incident where you've been chase by street kids begging you for money until they get it. That happened to me while I was visiting another country. Damn, freaking scary! Maybe cause it has never occured to me here before and am not really used to this situation unlike in some countries.

Screw today's Friday the 13th!
Booyah! ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....