I've done my small bit... Have you?

Hey everyone! Just like to share something today....

The Pink Ribbon symbolizes Breast Cancer Awareness around the world.

In conjunction with the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign and not forgetting Miss TLF's blog anniversary, they are holding a Rubi Compettition for everyone! There are also a Pink Ribbon Competition going on. Together with the rest of the community, Miss TLF fully support this campaign and by helping out, spreading news for the public to be more aware what's happening around & to be more concern about health. And I hope to play my part in telling and sharing with other people as well. :)

I've done my small bit... Have you?


Help me out here ...will you?
Let's do this together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....