Talkabout: Dennis Lau's Diversify Album

Whilst sitting listening to 'How Blue The Sky' by Yuri Wong featuring Dennis Lau, I fellt the urge to write about the long awaited Dennis Lau's album. Which was recently launched in Peninsular Malaysia. Wished I was there to witness the event.

I don't quite remember when exactly I started to get to know Dennis and his music. But all I know is that I'm glad I've stumbled upon his humble blog while doing my usual blog hopping then. We both started with emails and fron then on, I've been following his updates on his music ever since. And although I've ever met him in person before, I could tell that he's a nice & friendly guy & his lady, Jane, must be very lucky to have him. :)

When I first found his album were going to be release through his Twitter, as a matter of fact Dennis was actually among my first few friends who added me on Twitter. Since I know the album won't be available here in Sabah, I decided to order one from his manager & managed to grabbed the last 2 copy! Aahhh...blessed! I finally bought myself a limited edition cd with an autograph included! Yay ! ;D

Received my cd a couple of weeks ago and I've been hooked to it night & day. Even my sister can't stop playing it on the player. It's oh so good, We can't say we're sick of it yet. Haha ;p

I've been listening to his songs in Youtube in the past with some other talented people as well. Just as I've expected, all the songs in album are awesome! Some songs are great for fine dining, just chilling and relaxing, very soothing on my ears while the others can make you groove and move your ass! Oops..heehe. Pardon me my words, I tend get a lil over reacted and excited when reviewing my favourite album. Honestly, I am not being bias or anything just because I got this.....



But it is true when I say that he's one talented young man and he is very passionate about music. And for that he deserved a credit for all his hard work. Hopefully, I'll get the chance to meet him or see him perform live one day, someday.

Oh, Dennis, congrats again on the new album! Cheers! ;)

Comments

Dennis Lau said…
Thank you Eudora,
i truly appreciate and am in fact very much fascinated by your post.
My sincere regards and wishes goes out to you and your sister.

Thanks for supporting my music and i will continue to make good music because having people like you deserves the very Best!

God Bless~
Dennis Lau
dennisviolin@gmail.com
www.dennislau.com.my
Eudora said…
@Dennis : No, problem ! God bless you too! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....