The Blonde and Her Red Lipstick

Yay, my parcel has arrived!
Another one from Channel V Hong Kong.

Three cds in a year and few other merchandise from Channel V! How amazing is that ? Makes me love them more! *hearts*



My Madonna Celebration cd came with a poster inside.
The envelope were crumpled and makes the poster as well but the thankfully the cd were in good condition. Although the poster weren't personally autographed by the singer herself or anything but I was happy enough for the free limited edition goodies. :)

I remember growing up listening to songs like Material Girl, Like A Virgin and La Isla Bonita when I was a teeny-weeny kid. Dancing up and down while singing using the microphone trying to imitate Madonna. She has this blonde hair and red lipstick and has a style of her own. A talented singer & dancing queen, famous super-duper glamorous star I think every girl dreamt to be just like her. She's such a fashion icon too.



So knowing her music for such a long time, till it got me reminisce my past, childhood memories, and it hit me that I'm no longer that young anymore. Madonna's age has proven it. It kills me. Yes, I am an 80's child but I'm proud of it. I am no t afraid to admit it too.



This might get me thinking of Celebration by playing my new Madonna cd. What I love about this album is that it's like a great combo meal, a mix of past and present to satisfied your taste bud. Ooh, it's so classic!

Who's up for it?
Care to join me? Just anybody? I ought to get myself a blonde wig or something! Haha. Okay, okay crazy thoughts. Kthanxbye. ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....